15 WEEKS!

How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Down -2 pounds... still haven't come back above the pre-pregnancy weight!
Maternity clothes? I own some but am not wearing any of them yet!
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Is okay, but I wake up a lot through the night
Best moment this week: Finding out what we are having! Yes we know! SO EXCITED!!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Sleeping peacefully through the night and spaghetti.
Movement: Yes! Little twitches and flutters here and there!
Food cravings:  I am ashamed to say what I hav been craving this week... yesterday was breadsticks with crazy sauce and I DOWNED THEM ALL... and today was a McGriddle breakfast sandwich.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still tomatoes and marinara sauce
Have you started to show yet:  Yes to me definitely but not to others... almost four months along and I haven't popped out so I am hoping that is a good sign I bounce back fast.
Gender prediction: We already know! But we are not sharing yet!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :) :) :) 
Looking forward to: My doctor appointment next week and vacationing to Utah for 10 days!

Comments

Popular Posts