My Azy babe.


I had a friend post recently about what she would want for her baby. It got me thinking as I read her post. What would I want for my Azy babe??

I want for her to always know how beautiful she is. How she will always light up a room with her contagious smile and how blessed I am to be her mom. I look at this little girl everyday and I am astonished at how much she has grown and how quickly she is changing. I had a discussion with Mike and a friend on separate occasions about what type of education we would want for our daughters. I look at my daughter and she is smart and adorable already. I want her to do what makes me her happy and what will make her a better person. I hope she never experiences hurt or pain for being different or for being little. She is a perfect angel and I can't describe the amount of love that I have for her little soul. I am blessed to be able to be with her everyday, all day. It's truly a blessing to be able to see her beautiful smile first thing in the morning and a smile as I put her to sleep. I look at the fact that I was blessed with such a peaceful child who really is so happy. I couldn't have gotten a better first time experience of being her mother and having a little girl. I want my baby to be able to freely grow and explore her world and always have questions for her curiosity. I want her to love everything she does whether it's riding a bike or playing sports. I want her to thrive in anything she puts her heart in. I want her to know her parents love her unconditionally and words will never express the amount of gratitude I have for her. She has taught me so much in such a short amount of time already. I'm so excited to watch her grow and to watch her become the beautiful woman she is destined to become. 

Here are her five months stats

Weight: 11 lbs 11 oz
Height: 25"

She's currently in the zero percentile but she's healthy and happy. I couldn't have asked for a better baby. 

Now for your picture overload. 












Comments

Popular Posts