It's the little things that matter.

So as we are going through this journey, pregnancy that is... I find that it is crucial I write down the little things and how I am feeling while pregnant.  So in turn it stops me from wanting a million kids and also to remember all the little things that change as my body changes and as we come closer to September 8th.  I know that people reading this might think I am jumping the gun by telling people, but I know I am healthy and whatever is supposed to happen will happen. 

First of all to preface this post, a little history when I was 21 I was diagnosed with PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) meaning that when I was 21 I was informed that when the day came for me to get pregnant I would more than likely have a difficult time conceiving and carrying a child.  So to find out that we are pregnant upon the first month of trying was a huge relief/blessing/joyful thought.  So in the end all that really matters is that hopefully this little guy is healthy! You heard that... I want a boy and so does Mike haha.

Things that have majorly changed this week are...
My belly has officially grown and popped out (okay so I may be the only one noticing)
My skin is reacting to things it didn't use to
I am EXHAUSTED
I have food aversions to foods I used to love like chocolate, fiber one bars, juice, cereal... cool huh??
I feel extremely forgetful, not typical of me but lately I have struggled even when going to the grocery store.

So in the end all I care about as we approach another week of newness is that the baby is healthy and we have our ultrasound on Friday.  Kind of excited, I hope we can hear the heartbeat and that the baby is okay!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Emily! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog!

    ewalsh874{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts