Family Pictures

As we have the opportunity to be with family for the holidays, I am so glad we got to capture these pictures of the Struthers' side of the family.  I wanted to give Doreen a special gift that honestly wasn't store bought or something that would have been paid for with a credit card.  As many of you know, photography has and will always be one of my passions.  It is just now that I am utilizing that passion and trying to capture moments like these for people that want them.  This Christmas I have A LOT to be thankful for.  It has been an incredible year of firsts and forevers.  As a recap in my mind takes place I can't help but feel how blessed I am.  I met the most amazing man who treats me like gold, who is my best friend, who I can't help but look at and still get butterflies because I am so incredibly and crazily attracted to him.  I am blessed with incredible families, I couldn't ask for better in-laws, or my own family.  This is my first Christmas away from my parents but I feel very much at home in Tucson with the Struthers.  I am blessed to be with loved ones, and to be sealed to them under the covenant of the holy temple.  I am grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  I am lucky to have amazing friends and to be able to share special relationships with them.  I feel very thankful for everything I have and am so excited for the future of our family and where it is going. It was very recently that we decided that now that we know where we are going to be moving and Mike is almost done with dental school we are ready for a family.  We are trying to have a baby and are both quite happy with the idea.  I love how 2012 has turned out. Hopefully 2013 brings new joys to Mike and I.












Comments

Popular Posts