Holidays and January!
I love this time of the year! It is more fun now with a baby even though she doesn't quite appreciate a good present yet. Doing things as a family is different and more fulfilling having these experiences to share with her.
I am so behind on updating and that is mainly due to the fact that I don't sit on the computer... ever... I do everything usually through my phone. Here is a quick run down of everything from Christmas through January... bullet point style
- We celebrated our first Christmas in Omaha this year as well as Azy's first Christmas and New Years'
- We rang in the New Year like any other new parents would... asleep after having a game night at some friends.
- Azy turned 3 months and broke ten pounds around this time... we are so sick of weight checks as well... she found her hands, toes, voice, and spit glands.
- She finally mastered the art of rolling from tummy to back and back to tummy at around 14-16 weeks.
- She has tried lemons... didn't squint but loved them and kept sucking.
- Rice cereal (we are still working on the whole mastering the art of swallowing) bananas, and carrots... she isn't picky and doesn't react negatively to any foods so far.
- Last night was the first full night she has slept through the night in her crib without waking up before four in the morning.
- We finally moved up to 3-6 clothes which means more shopping right?!
- We broke eleven pounds this week and have learned that the mirror is super entertaining.
- Azy's three months picture
And her four months pictures...
We are putting in our list for our next station assignment in two weeks... time is flying I can't believe how big Azy is and how amazing she is.