Week 25 and Babymoon!

How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 11 pounds, I hate getting on the scale!
Maternity clothes? All about them... I just have to shrink all of them before I can wear them because they are too big on me.
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: for the most part is good, except when I wake up from getting my bladder kicked or rib pain these days.
Best moment this week: We took a trip to San Diego for our babymoon and it was so nice to get away!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Sleeping peacefully through the night and living everyday without random pains and aches
Movement: She kicks all the time and Mike has finally been able to feel her move now.
Food cravings: Water.... ice cream.... frosting... 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Cheesecake Factory apparently our child hates it because I lost my dinner for the first time in 10 weeks while on vacation.
Have you started to show yet: I feel HUGE.
Gender prediction: Girl!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but exhausted!
Looking forward to: The end.... haha.

So as mentioned above Mike and I decided to take short trip to San Diego for our Babymoon! We left Sunday and did the drive, made our way to the Naval Base and hung out on a private beach and watched the sun set.  Monday we were able to go the San Diego Zoo, and walked a ton.... my poor body has never felt so sore in my legs but it was a beautiful day outside and it was so nice to be able to spend time together. Tuesday we went to SeaWorld and I haven't been since I was about 11 or 12, so it was fun to be able to see all those attractions I slightly remembered from being a kid.  The best part was being military we were able to get in free and just hang out.  It is amazing what they can do with animals and how much they have trained the animals to perform.  Wednesday we were able to drive up to the San Diego LDS Temple and shoot some pictures on the grounds, it is a beautiful place and the perfect way to end our trip.  

Next week Mike deploys to Commissioned Officer Training, meanwhile leaving me home alone to deal with the move and the packing without him.... UGH! I am dreading it to say the least.  We are down to less than a month and a half and we will be moved to Omaha.  It is so surreal to think how fast time has flown by and how fast this pregnancy is flying by! So below are some pictures from our Babymoon.  Enjoy :)































Comments

Popular Posts