Week 19 Update!

How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 3.2 pounds, I hate getting on the scale!
Maternity clothes? I own some but am not wearing any of them yet!
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Is okay, but I wake up a lot through the night
Best moment this week: Finally getting up and getting my house clean and baking :)
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Sleeping peacefully through the night and living everyday without random pains and aches
Movement: She is officially kicking especially after eating fruit and drinking orange juice
Food cravings:  I don't really crave anything... last week was Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream chips, I have been super conscious about trying to control my eating and making sure not to overeat or eat crappy stuff just because.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Peanut Butter
Have you started to show yet:  I feel huge and the only thing that has for sure grown is my chest (ugh!) and my belly depends on the day and what I have eaten. I am still tiny however compared to other pregnant women that are expecting around the same time! 
Gender prediction: Girl!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time, but I hate feeling down or sick!
Looking forward to: Our anatomy scan on Tuesday in St. George and dinner with family, I can't wait to actually see the doctor and make sure everything is going great!


Week 19 above...
Week 18 above...
I could love on this kid all day long! I got to hang with him a lot while in Utah, it makes me miss seeing them grow up! Liam is the dang cutest thing ever. :)

Uh yeah....cravings... blame it on the baby... always the baby's fault.


Our little gal just chilling... Hadlee is her name, although the middle name is under wraps until we talk to all the family in person.  I am so in love!

Monkey Rolls with homemade caramel sauce

Caramel Sauce Recipe
Ingredients
1 packed cup brown sugar
1/2 cup half-and-half
4 tablespoons butter
Pinch salt
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Directions
Mix the brown sugar, half-and-half, butter and salt in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook while whisking gently for 5 to 7 minutes, until it gets thicker. Add the vanilla and cook another minute to thicken further. Turn off the heat, cool slightly and pour the sauce into a jar. Refrigerate until cold.

Monkey Roll Recipe
Biscuit dough, sugar, cinnamon, butter, vanilla extract (optional)

Oven at 375f


1/2tsp butter in each muffin tin, 1/2ish tsp sugar, sprinkle in cinnamon. Add in 3 walnut sized balls of biscuit dough. Repeat butter, sugar and cinnamon. Drizzle 1/4tsp vanilla extract (optional). Bake for 13-15 minutes.

Comments

Popular Posts